Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Day 3

Money Spent: $0


I really wanted a Starbucks Maple Pecan latte, like really bad.  I had gotten an email from Starbucks in the morning, and I just couldn't get it out of my mind.  I made myself a Pumpkin Spice coffee at home, then another, and I still wanted more coffee.  Not just coffee, a Starbucks Latte. 

I spend the afternoon volunteering at my daughter's school, and on the way it took every ounce of will power not to turn the car into Starbucks.  I was trying to justify it to myself.  I have a little over $3 on my Starbucks app.  So, I'd really only be spending $2.  I could get it from the change jar, so it's not like it's even real money.

What was my problem?!  When I had almost justified it, it was after 3 pm, and I knew I'd never get to sleep is I had caffeine that late, so that settled it. 

In the end, I'm glad I didn't buy the latte because it feels good to see that $0 at the top of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8

Total Spent:  $51 Kids:  $51 We let the kids eat hot lunch at school if they see something on the menu they would like.  My daught...