Sunday, October 8, 2017

Day 6

Total Spent:  $0

Today, it was really easy not to spend any money.  I spent the morning cleaning around the house and the afternoon at my daughter's cross country meet.

Part of easily not spending any money while out and about is being prepared.


Before I left the house I made myself a fresh cup of coffee and filled a water bottle.  I also packed some snacks for my daughter and me so we wouldn't be tempted to buy anything on the way home.

I'm so happy I did this because as I was sitting in the car waiting for the meet to start, this bad boy pulled up.  




It was chilly and raining so I know I would have gotten something warm.  Plus, I love a good food truck.

We also ate dinner at home, even though we got home late. Usually on those nights I would have just picked something up or we would have went out to eat. But, I knew we were eating out tomorrow, so I sucked it up and made dinner.

At the end of the night, I am very happy that I resisted and spent $0!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8

Total Spent:  $51 Kids:  $51 We let the kids eat hot lunch at school if they see something on the menu they would like.  My daught...