Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Day 4

Total Spent: $10.11



Ugh.  I was doing so good.  I took time this morning to make homemade pizza dough, got it all set up and started cleaning.  I briefly thought about the Maple Pecan Latte, but scolded myself, and just kept myself busy.

While I was cleaning, I went to turn the bathtub faucet off and the knob just fell off.  The water was still running, so I had to shut the water off to the entire house.  Feeling defeated, I went downstairs to check the pizza dough and it looked exactly the way it did when I put it in the bowl.  It didn't rise.

At this point, I was over it.  My daughter had a cross country meet after school, and I thought my son had baseball practice (it was cancelled), so I made the decision to get Little Caesars Pizza.  I don't like that pizza, but it's always ready and it's $5.  As you can see, I spent $10 because I also got bread sticks, and pizza sauce, and garlic butter sauce.  The kids ate 1 bread stick.  1.  So, next time, no bread sticks.

I probably should have made the tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 8

Total Spent:  $51 Kids:  $51 We let the kids eat hot lunch at school if they see something on the menu they would like.  My daught...